Pre-Expo Roaster Level 1 Pathway eLearning Bundle | ALL 5 REQUIRED CLASSES & WRITTEN EXAM | Various Dates (March - April 2017)
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to complete, prior to the Specialty Coffee Expo, all Roaster Level 1 elearning classes that are required for the Roaster Level 1 Pathway Certificate. This does not include Foundations courses.Listed below are the specific elearning classes included in this bundle:
- Mill to Roaster: Green Coffee Price & Contract Impacts (CB200) 3/15/2017 -- 8:00 AM PST
- Green Coffee Buying Basics (CB205) 3/27/2017 -- 8:00 AM PST
- Roaster Plant Safety Essentials (RP208) 3/29/2017 -- 2:00 PM PST
- Decaffeination (RP104) 4/4/2017 -- 8:00 AM PST
- Basic Roasting Equipment & Operations (RP110) 3/14/2017 -- 12:30 PST OR 4/15/2017 -- 10:00 AM PST
After completing these online classes, you will want to attend these classes at Expo:
- Introduction to Roasting Concepts (RP112)
- Profile Roasting Practices (RP120)
- Sample Roasting (RP223)
- Green Grading (GE151)
Then, register to take the Roaster Level 1 Written eExam, which is included in this bundle. You will receive instructions for eExam registration.
Total Cost for Bundled Classes (20% savings)
Member: $525 (normally $655 when classes purchased individually)
Nonmember: $900 (normally $1125 when classes purchased individually)
Plus $95 for the exam
- Shop under your personal account, not your organization, to ensure education credits are posted to your profile.
- Members Save on Tuition: Interested in joining RG, BGA or SCAA? Contact our membership team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 562-624-4100 to sign up.
- If you have questions or need assistance setting up your profile, or registering please contact email@example.com.
Cancellation/Refund Policy: There are no refunds of any kind for this event. The SCAA has the right to change and/or cancel the event at any time. All classes require a certain number of students in order for the class to be held. In the event capacity is not reached, students will have the opportunity to choose another scheduled class.